Design your own route for a canoe trip in the wabakimi region.
Whether it be:
- a combination of routes;
- a change or addition to an existing map-set;
- the inclusion of routes, detours or alternatives not included elsewhere, such as:
- Pallisade River through Burntrock Lake
- Stump/Gault Lake connection between Allanwater and Flindt Rivers etc.
- Kenoji to Dawn Lake loop
- Baldhead Lake to Dagger and Granite Lakes
- Bukemiga Lake, Collins River to Tamarack Lake
- Linklater Lake route from Pikitigushi River to Caribou Lake
- a route with a particular start or ending point or for a specific number of days
- or a route designed entirely by you.
And receive a large scale, laminated map-set personalized to your own needs.
Just send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your proposed route and any other questions or particular needs you might have. We will confirm our ability to meet your request and then ask you to select the custom map option below that corresponds to your route and initiate the purchase.